Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Spawn V mold broken?????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is what the WB'ers are saying.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Is this true? The last I heard is that there was a "problem" with the mold, not that it was broken. Was this info released when I was unconscious?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I alwyas thought they used metal molds? But, I also know next to nothing [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Well, broken would indeed be a problem. Huge bummer if that's true.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Drau the Bludgeoned:
    Was this info released when I was unconscious?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You didn't get the memo?


    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    The only thing I remember reading on it was there was a problem with the mold, but someone else (not employed by McFarlane) posted that it was broken.

    Now knowing the WB and how it loves the worse rumor - I think it is just perpetuated through that.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've furthered the rumor mill with this post on the WB:

    The mold was stolen by someone in the factory and sold on Ebay.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jon already cleared everything up about this issue a long time ago.

    The mold was damaged and replaced with Spawn 8. So fucking lame.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    DAMN U 316!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    YOU I trust ... but being that that was posted on the WB... I gave it a second though and decided not to. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    That rumor is perfect! Just enough potential for reality.... But just to be safe, we'd better surround a certain boardmember's house and re-acquire that mold! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 316what of the Long Name Brigade:
    I've furthered the rumor mill with this post on the WB:

    The mold was stolen by someone in the factory and sold on Ebay.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Someone knows how to come up with an original story. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    Anyway- What's Spawn 8 look like?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After Spawn VII (Throne Spawn) they started using the I.### naming convention - so there's no "Spawn VIII"

    Spawn V is the one I used to do the American Flag custom

    Spawn i.095 is the one that replaces him for the 12"

    other 12spawn95 photo 03 dp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •